Active - This recruiter has made it through RecruitLoop's "starter" phase, and has completed 5 projects. They already have 5+ years recruitment experience, and have completed 5 RecruitLoop projects. They can handle anything that comes their way.
Star – A seasoned RecruitLoop professional with over 10 completed projects under their belt. Work with they and they're sure to bring you success!
Rockstar – With over 25 projects completed on RecruitLoop, our Rockstars are the real deal when it comes to making clients happy.
Guru – At least 50 RecruitLoop projects have been completed. At this point, clients have easily saved thousands of dollars in recruitment fees.
Legend – Bow down to your master. This recruiter has completed over 100 RecruitLoop projects and is still going strong. Choose this recruiter and you'll be working with a RecruitLoop celebrity.
If 80% of success in life is "just showing up" I'm the person who wrings every ounce of productivity from the other 20%.
On the next page you’ll be able to email this recruiter directly.
This recruiter should respond within 24 hours, with any questions or a proposal.
If the recruiter sends you a proposal, you can accept it to get started.
Remember, you have zero cost or obligation until you accept a proposal from any recruiter.
Fresh Start Guarantee
This recruiter is fully verified by RecruitLoop after completing all verification steps.
You're protected by our Fresh Start Guarantee. In the event you’re unhappy with your experience working with this recruiter, we'll credit your full payment (up to $5,000) towards a fresh start with a different recruiter working on the same brief.
My abilities as a Senior Technical Recruiter are strengthened by a few key factors; I taught myself to code at a young age, owned a 7.5M/year placement firm in the Silicon Valley and am Master Trainer certified in process improvement.
Keith is the best Technical Recruiter I've worked with and has filled several key roles for me in the past. He is tenacious, creative, conscientious and stands heads above his peers. I will absolutely hire him again in the future.